Friday, 12 February 2016

12 Feb 16 - perspective.

Only I could muck up a hairdressing appointment the day before we were leaving to go to Melbourne for a wedding! But muck it up I did, so my only choice was to have a go at hiding some awesome grey regrowth myself.

I bought the product I needed from coles and went about my roots with only average home hairdressing skill. I could see straight away even with my hair wet that the colour was too dark but it would have to do, at least it would cover the grey. An hour our so later I was coloured, dried and straightened - and that's when I noticed what a bad job I had done. Somehow I had streaking going in the wrong direction, I wasn't even going for streaking. "That's not good!" I thought to myself.


I went out to my husband and said, "I think I've done a crap job of my hair," and turned so he could see the streaks. He took it in; thought for a moment and said "If it makes you feel any better, I'm turning up to the wedding with one leg!" It was very funny.


So I threw a slightly lighter colour over what I'd already done, crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.


Perspective is a wonderful thing.


Life is good and Hope is limitless :)


No comments:

Post a Comment